2016 is almost over. And with the end of a year, comes the start of another. 2017.
I know that most of you right now are thinking about gift to buy for your loved ones, but for some, they might be thinking about better opportunities for the coming year. One of these might be financial stability.
Denmark is not exactly a cheap place to live. You need to have a job in order for you to survive the coming year.
That is why I list down the Top 6 sites that you can use to look for a job.
- jobsincopenhagen.com – This website is basically for international people whose medium of communication is English. I have tried this site before and needless to say, it works like a charm.
- Jobindex – This used to be a Danish site but now it is also available in English. It has a large network as well, so this is definitely worth a try.
- WorkinDenmark– This the official public job post ad in Copenhagen. That being said, you will have more exposure if you join this platform.
- Stepstone.dk – This site is in Danish but it is very easy to understand and it is updated constantly. They have a lot of users as well so it will be easy for you to navigate. I used this site as well and found really amazing opportunities here, so do try this out.
- LinkedIn – You have probably heard of how much the Danes love LinkedIn. And you have every reason to believe them because the Danes truly love LinkedIn. As a matter of fact, even if I am already employed I still get messages from prospective employers. So create that LinkedIn profile now. You have nothing to lose anyways.
- CPHFTW – This is where I got the information from my former workplace, Athliit. That is why I can attest to it really working. ❤
Apart from all these sites, there is one more thing that I highly recommend you to do. Expand your network. Finding a job here in Denmark is really hard, that is why if you get a vast network and some recommendation, I am sure that would be a big help.
Happy Job Hunting! ❤